Sunday 26 October 2008



Hi...
Well I don't know if you remember, but last Tuesday I was complaining that I was having an uninspiring day. Just couldn't decide what to do, but eventually I stamped and coloured a Tilda. Well this lacklustre feeling has been hanging around all week. My aching body, pounding head and aching neck is telling me I must be coming down with something, but instead of just coming out, you know the sneezes, coughs etc. It's just lurking there with intent, and it's really annoying me now, UGH. Anyway I found some decoupage sheets in one of my many boxes today, and decided to have a cutting out day...
The decoupage sheet I got from Joanna Sheen's craft site. I stuck the layers together with black 1mm foam pads, and then mounted on some gold leather effect card, and edged the picture with some gold border peel offs. Haven't decided what papers I'm going to use with it yet, could be cream, could be green, decisions, decisions. Oh well, time for bed.
Take care & keep smiling

No comments: