Wednesday 15 October 2008

Halloween - Spooky Friends

Evening all, Well I've just started on my House Mouse Challenge, and while I'm waiting for my glue to dry I thought I'd show you a card I made about a month ago.



The Sketch is one (I think) by Claudia of Pretty Pressings. The stripey backing paper was made by me on the computer and the two other papers were freebies I found on the internet. The dog and cat stamp is by Serendipity Stamps and the "bush" is actually the tree with carved heart by Magnolia. All the stamp images were coloured in with Derwents Coloursoft pencils and Sansodor, as was the sky. The sky has padded stars and clear rhinestones stuck on. The spider and web are buttons from Dress It Up and the sentiment is one I bought a loooong time ago from a local book shop that were selling some craft stuff. Oh the three panels are mounted onto purple mirri card as is the main image but being mirri card it just looks black in the photo.
Right I'm off to see if my glitter's dried, if not I'll go and find someone in the house to annoy until it does :) So until the next time..
Take care & keep smiling

2 comments:

Els G. said...

A lovely card!
I also like to use Derwent pencils and Sansodor, although lately I became quite fond of using markers and water to get sort of an aquarel effect. Guess it depends on the mood I'm in!
Els
x

Vitahus said...

those papers are fabulous and such a cute image for your card, all together beautiful. hugs conni