Monday 6 October 2008

Calendar - March & April

Good evening, I don't know what the weathers like where you are but I'm FREEEEEEEZING. Autumn's arrived and she means business. Brrrrr, anyway here's the next two installments to my calendar...
March - The little dog images were from Joanna Sheens' Card Makers Year Cd Rom, printed onto Jaquard Inkjet cotton, padded and mounted onto green card stock which was sponged with Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink pad and the edges with Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy. The backing paper was also from the CD Rom and printed onto linen paper and "aged" with Brilliance Galaxy Gold. The sentiments were computer generated, printed onto another backing paper from the CD Rom but I faded the image so as the writing was more visible and printed onto pearlescent white card. They were cut out using my Megabilities and again edged with Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy, and then a couple of ribbon loops 'cos I felt like it!


April - The image is a painting by Jesse Wilcox Smith from Good Housekeeping, April 1919. The image was printed onto Ilford Galerie Smooth Pearl Paper, and then mounted on some pink card stock and edged with some gold peel offs. The DP is K&Co "Romanza Wild Roses" and "aged " with I think Versafine Spanish Moss inkpad (I can't remember, but thats what it looks like). The top embellishment is Wizard Die Border Trimming that was cut using gold silk mirri card and aged with Stazon Timber Brown inkpad. Then at the bottom I used a large mulberry daisy (not Prima, just some I got off ebay) and pink organza ribbon from Raspberry Ribbons June pink kit. Waffled on long enough now, so until tommorow...
Take care, keep smiling and stay warm

No comments: