Sunday 17 May 2009

Super Mario Birthday Card Insert - For Nathan

Ooooo, two posts in one day, I think I may come over all faint :o) I don't know if you remember but back in March I made a Super Mario Birthday card for my Dad to give to my nephew Nathan, who is a BIG Nintendo DS fan, well today I did the insert for it. I don't usually show the inserts to my cards as frankly compared to the outside they suck big time. I've seen so many of the inserts to cards made by other crafters out there and they are so superb I thought I'd make a bit more of an effort...








It's all computer generated, and all the images were sourced from the internet. The hollow lettering (Super Mario font from Urban Fonts.com)was coloured in with Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pens and the other lettering (comic sans) was gone over with atyou spica clear glitter pen. Oh and the octagon was made with my new Octagon Nestabilities my Dad bought me for my birthday :o)
Well I'm off to have a bath now as I've got to go to bed early tonight as I have to start work at 5am tomorrow, this is NOT my usual work hours, just covering for someone who is off ill, but I get to finish at 1pm and then Tuesday is my day off, so it's all good.
So goodnight, God bless and keep smiling

No comments: