Sunday 23 November 2008

Poinsettia Gift

Hello and welcome to a cold but bright Sunday, it did try to snow last night but we've had some rain so it's all gone now. Any hoo here's the next installment of the Dad Christmas cards...
Oh and two photo's again 'cos I couldn't decide whether I liked it with the flash or not!...






























This was a nice easy card to make especially as I "borrowed" an idea from a card I saw on Paper Craft Planet. All I used was (starting from the base card) Mars red Stardream Pearlescent card, gold Satin Mirri card, Creative Imaginations DP, Poinsettia flower I made up from Blooms To Go Christmas kit, Rhinestones, green ribbon and a sentiment rubber stamp (unknown brand) cut out with Petite oval Nestabilities. I like this design so much I'm going to use it again on another card, this time with snowflakes. So until then,
Take care & keep smiling

4 comments:

Neva said...

Ann I love this poinsetta creation. So happy you found inspiration in one of my creations. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Very nice card Ann! The poinsettia is perfect against that background paper...which I love! We really do have similar tastes in paper, actually, in alot of things! (must have been related in another lifetime :)

big hug!

Carolyn Bounds said...

This card is simply stunning!!! I love all the gorgeous details, and the patterned paper is wonderful!!! I cannot wait to see the snowflake version:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Ps. I left you a little something on my blog.

Wildärtan said...

I like your new cards!!
You've got an award in my blog... not pink at all! :-D

Have a great day and a fantastic week!