Thursday 14 November 2019

Peaky Blinders Birthday Card

It's my friend Val's birthday and she very much likes the TV series Peaky Blinders or should I say she very much likes the leading man. Again it's not something I watch but after some searching on Google about it I think I may have managed to make a card that captures the program...

 Apart from the obvious it's all computer generated with images not of my making so I take no credit for them. The backing paper was an image I found printed it in black and white and then used Tim Holtz's distress inks to add colour. Oh and the circle on the front of the box is from Tonic Studios.

Take care and keep smiling


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I didn't watch it either, but can feel it in this Fabulous card, GREAT work. I'm sure she will be thrilled, especially with the wonderful insert too.
Faith x