Thursday 5 February 2015

Altered Wooden Heart Picture Frame

Wanted to test out Tim Holtz Distress and Rock candy crackle paint, so decided to try it out on this frame (it only cost £1.50) before I used it on a bigger project. It didn't work as I'd hoped (the crackle paint is falling off !!!) but I have another of these frames and will try a different method and see if it is any better. I did however finish the frame off, not that I have a use for it :) ...
As it was bought
After
Poem borrowed from the film "Lovely Bones"

Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Forest Moss and Bundled Sage
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint - Clear Rock Candy
Renaissance Treasure Gold Wax Gilt
Flourish Stamp - Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz Collection
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Poem computer generated
Crackle stamp - Kaiser Crafts

Take Care & Keep Smiling

No comments: