Wednesday 24 March 2010

Vintage Card - Gift set - Part 2





Hello again, and as promised here is the second part to my gift set. I bought a mug from the store that I work at because it was in a tin. Didn't want the mug but I had an idea for the tin, and as it was only £2 it was worth buying just for that :o) This was also my first attempt at altering, and I was very happy with the result ...
























All the papers used for inside and outside the tin are by Graphics 45. The lable is computer generated, distressed with Tim Holtz inks and stamp with Basic Grey flourish stamp. The bead trim was first sewn onto the ribbon before being attached to the tin (I hate sewing LOL) The foliage was made with Martha Stewart and L-Em punches.











And here they are together. Just wish I'd have bought more of those tins, I really enjoyed decorating it, oh well maybe they'll have more in another time :o) Thank you for looking.
Take care & keep smiling

3 comments:

Nancy Jensen said...

Hi Ann! It's been so long since I've been here... I've not been able to keep up with my blogs, sorry about that. But WOW! What amazing projects! I especially love your tin. It's gorgeous! I was skimming through your past posts and love your cards. They are beautiful.

I'll try to come by more often. You are doing an amazing job!

((hugs))
Nancy

Wildärtan said...

Wohohooo - this is so beautiful Ann!! Have a fab weekend!

Rosella said...

A total masterpiece Ann. But, what else could I expect!!
LOVE IT!!
Now get off of facebook and do some more of this fantastic creating!!!
LOL! Just kidding.