Sunday 5 July 2009

Tea bag gift box - well sort of






Here's a little tea bag gift box I made to go with my Pack a Picnic gift box. Well it started out as a tea bag gift box, but I changed it to an After Eight gift box :o) For those of you who don't know what an After Eight is, it's a wafer thin after dinner mint, mint fondant covered in dark chocolate mmmmmm .......






















































I won't bore you with the details again they're pretty much the same are the gift box, except for the DP used for the tea bag envelopes was made by me on the computer, and the After Eight logo on the gift box was made by scanning the wrapper and changing the colours with my graphics program (the front and back of the box are identical). This was inspired by part of a gift sent to me by the extremely lovely and talented Lotti, I'll show you some photo's of the parcel she sent, I was overwhelmed by it, not only by the generosity of it, but by the time, effort and thought that went in to making it. BUT I'm afraid those photo's will have to wait until I've made the card to go with these gift boxes as I'm hoping to finish it in time to enter it into the Just Magnolia Challenge this week.
So take care & keep smiling

2 comments:

Raisa said...

I LOVE your boxes! They're just stunning. I just can't stop admirering them. They meka my fingers itchy to do something beautifull.LOL

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Wow very beautifull and lovely is that little tea bag gift box.
Paper and flowers and front image are perfect!
Have a nice evening.
Hugs Anja