Tuesday 26 March 2019

Thank you card for my daughter-in-law

My Dad is very ill and can no longer use the stairs, and so can't get to his bedroom anymore (he has a bed downstairs now). And his old room had become a bit of a dumping ground for the 2 walkers, wheelchair and other aides he can no longer use. So anyhoo my son and daughter in law came to visit and Phoebe decided she wanted to clean up my Dads old room, she spent about 3 hours sorting tidying dusting and vacuuming and now it looks lovely and fit for purpose. And so I made a thank you card ...

 Instyle retro rubber stamp coloured with Derwnts coloursoft pencils, Zig wink of Stella glitter brush, Sakura clear glaze pen.
The backing paper, picture frames and the rest of the pictures are sourced from the internet and are not my artwork.
Sue Wilson dies - Delicate daises
The cleaning products are dolls house miniatures
Take care and keep smiling


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How did I miss this, wonderful thank you card. I know she would be thrilled with it.
Faith x