|The digi stamp I took inspiration from.|
The backing paper for both front and inside the card were made by me. I used the conceptual sketches from a computer game I played a few years ago - Syberia. The art work for that game is beautiful. I also used a German text I sourced from the internet, along with a antique page image (all can be found on my Pintrest page). To add a more aged look I used...
1. Tim Holtz distress ink pads - Antique linen and Frayed burlap
2. Tim Holtz Air spritzer with Antique linen and frayed burlap distress markers.
3. Basic Grey Flourish edge stamp with Crimson red Versafine ink pad.
4. The die cut corners on the front were achieved using Tim Holtz Alterations mixed media dies.
The Penny Farthing was made using ...
1. The digi stamp as a template for the bicycle frame.
2. Tim Holtz Weathered Clock die. Coloured with Tim Holtz Brushed Pewter Distress paint and then using his spritzer air brush used different marker pens to get an aged metal patina effect.
3. The tire was die cut from Grand Nestabilities classic circles dies and coloured wih a black marker pen.
4. The cogs are Memory Box Gear Works die coloured with Tim Holtz metalic Distress paints
5. All pieces were cut from thick grey card.
The Dad label was made with Spellbinders Victorian tags and metal alphabet brads.
The metal tassel was hand made by me.
Inside the card the sentiments were computer generated and framed with Memory box Medium Steampunk pipes and connected using Memory Box small Steampunk pipes.
Thank you for popping by. Take care and Keep smiling :)