The main image is a rubber stamp from Heartfelt Creations called Daisy Patch Background. coloured with Derwents Coloursoft pencils, Sansodor and Sakura Gellyroll Black galze pen. I re stamped the larger flowers (inside the card ond on the front) to mount on top, and punched a black circle and glued on black rhinestones and then stuck in the middle of the flowers. The centers of background flowers are dotted with black galzr pen to give a simular effect. The butterflies on the front were made with Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly die. The whole butterfly is double mounted. You can't see on the photo but the whole butterfly is stuck down at the tip of the tail and a blob of Pinflair silicone glue is under the body to half lift it from the card. I did a simular effect on the half butterfly. The dangly bits on the side of the card I made from silver chain and a variety of beads I've had for years and NEVER got around to using :oD
Inside the card the backgrond to the flowers I made myself using plain white card and Tim Holtz' Antique Linen and Peeled Paint Distress inkpads and the edged were gone over with Versafine Olympic Green inkpad. Versafine Sepia ink pad was used to stamp the butterflies.
The sentiments are computer generated and coloured the same as the sentiments. Oh and I used Martha Stewarts Around the Page Deco Fan punch.
Take care & Keep Smiling :o)