(sigh) I made this card for my lovely team leader Michelle who has moved on to pastures new. I knew I wanted to use the Traveller Tilda stamp but wasn't quite sure what else to do, but once I started I found it VERY hard to stop LOL.
1. DP (designer paper) used through out the card and on the box - Making Memories/Forest Green series. Stardream Pearlescent card. Bazzill cardstock.
2. Punches used - Martha Stewart's Deco Fan border punch and Frond Branch. Nellies' Choice Floral punches and embossers. VERY small daisy punch - unknown make. Corner rounder punch.
3. Stamps used - Magnolia Rubber Stamps - Traveller Tilda, Suitcases and clock. Alota Rubber stamps - Wall/window. Watercolour Stamps - cobblestones.4. Embellishments - Tim Holtz - Journalling tickets. K & Company - paper ribbon. Bling on a Budget - Rhinestones/gems.
5. Other items used -Derwents Coloursoft pencils and Sansador (Colouring in stamps) Tim Holtz Distress ink pads (flower centers and card edges). Sakura clear Gellyroll glaze pen (clock face, eyes, buttons, case handle)) Krylon Copper pen (colour banding on suitcases) Atyou glitter pens (wording on front of card, Tilda's hat flowers). Pink glitter card (flower centres)
6. All sentiments/wording - computer generated. To get the wording on the journaling ticket, I first printed the words onto a piece of A6 card then using a small piece of double sided tape I positioned the ticket over the words (I held the paper up to the light to get it right, if you've got a light box that would be even better) then fed it through the printer again.
So there you have it, I really enjoyed making this card, though I didn't like the reason I made it, I shall miss Michelle, but I am very happy that she is finally getting to where she wants to be.
Thank you for looking and take care & keep smiling