Should have posted these a while back, but when I came to assemble them I'd ran out of card and had to reorder anyway here they are now.
Supplies used -
1. Stardream pearlescent Antique gold card
2. Backing paper (front and insert )curtosy of Altered Bits. The snowflake border, bird, sentiment and snowflake are stamps by Inkadinkado all stamped with Versafine Sepia ink and dotted with Stickles gold glitter and Shimmerz Choc-o-lot paint.
3. Main image is mounted onto gold hessian paper, the ovals and snowflakes where made with Nestabilities and Shapeabilies dies.
4. Insert sentiment is computer generated and initial letters coloured with Atyou Gold glitter pen(doesn't show ) and the bird and holly stamps are again by Inkadinkado.
5. My little "calling card" on the back was cut with deckle edge megabilities. The web address is computer generated and the witch and other wording are stamped. Again mounted onto gold hessian paper same but larger die and then run through the cuttlebug with the snowflake impressabilites.
I made 20 of these for my Dad to send out, now I've just got to make my own :o/
Hope you're all keeping well and thank you for still popping by.
Take care & keep smiling from the worst blogger and slowest card maker in the world