Won't bore you with details for this, but it's the box I made for the Vintage Wedding card to go into. Sorry for the photo's but the card has to be given to Mary tomorrow in time for her daughters wedding, and there won't be time in the morning for me to take any decent daylight photo's, so here it is...
3. Inkadinkado Gemstone Flourish clear stamps
4. Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads - Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap
5. Martha Stewart Border Punch
Thank you for looking.
Take care & keep smiling
Wednesday, 12 August 2009
Tuesday, 11 August 2009
OK, so this took me a while to do, but other than knowing I wanted to do a vintage style card, I really had no idea as to what I was going to do. But here it is a last and now I've just to make the box for it, which shouldn't take me that long to do...
2. Front of card - Both DP's are from Bearly Mine Designs - Designer Extreme Vol. 2 CD Rom. The floral design wa printed on to white linen card, and the beige spot was printed on to Stampin' Up Whisper White card.
3. The photo was one out of a pack of photo's I bought from Joanna Sheen. The frame to the photo was made by cutting round the Nestabilitie I used to cut out the photo (it was a standard rectangle photo) Then I hand pressed the Nestie into the cut out to get a border. Then taking a Versamark pen I went round the outline and then triple heat embossed with Moon Glow two tone EP "Gilded Burgundy Brass" (the car used for the frame was Stardream pearlescent Chocolate brown card).
4. The roses I bought from Joanna Sheen, and I painted the tops of the petals with Shimmerz "Candle Light"
5. The Cream heart lace and silver metal corners I bought from eBay and the organza ribbon was from Raspberry Ribbons.
6. The Cherub is a button from Dress It Up
7. The card insert papers are the same as the front, only both are printed onto Stampin' Up Whisper White Card. The edges were distressed with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress ink. The stamp is from Inkadinkado Gem Stone Flourishes which was stamped with Tim Holtz Scattered straw Distress ink.
8. The heart lace border and Butterflies are from Martha Stewart, punched from the same SU card and sponge coloured with Tim Holtz Antique Linen and the butterflies also had Mr Holtz's Walnut Stain sponged on to them, then they were painted with the Shimmerz Candle Light.
9. The sentiment is from SU, I have the stamp but I wanted the "Love" more in keeping with the card so I printed off the computer using "Comic Sans" and "Beautiful" Fonts.
There I'm not going to bore you with every single detail as there was a lot more involved in making this card, but those are the main details. Any questions ? Just email me :o)