This is a 6.5" x 6.5" / 16.5cm x 16.5cm card.
From the base up...
- Stardream pearlescent “Chocolate Brown” card.
- Main DP and Strip – Cosmo Cricket – Autumn. Mounted onto card from Pizazz 8x8 Christmas Cardstock Pad.
- Small SquaresDP - K & Co Vintage Collage Flat Paper. Mounted onto card from Pizazz 8x8 Christmas Cardstock Pad.
- “Photo” from Joanna Sheen’s “Fashion Boutique” CD Rom printed onto smooth pearl photo paper. Aged with Tim Holtz Distress ink pads – Antique Linen and Vintage Photo. Edges lightly distressed with Tim Holtz Paper Distresser. I thought I had ruined this TWICE!!! First, when I had gone over the photo with the distress inks the ink reacted with the black printer ink on the photo and turned it purple, but I decided it looked good. THEN, when I was messing with the Tim Holtz mask it caught the photo I had put to one side and took off the top layer of the photo, and that’s why there is a white patch on the womans skirt. But again I thought it looked good. That was after a whole lot of VERY bad words :oP
- The heart I made with a Tim Holtz Grungeboard flourish (see previous post). Went lightly over with Versamark pen and then heat embossed with Heat It Up Gold EP.
- The butterflies where made with Martha Stewart’s “Monarch Butterfly” punch from the same cardstock I used to mount the DP on. It’s a double sided card hence two different coloured butterflies. Again these where lightly gone over with versamark pen and then heat embossed the same as the heart.
- The “Once Upon A Time” stamp is from Hampton Art. I’ve got the matching "And they lived happily ever after. The End” stamp to go with this, which will be used on the inside.
- The lace I got as a freebie from a magazine a while back and then lastly I used Making Memories eyelets to decorate the corners.
- The sketch used for this card is one I borrowed from Just Magnolia week 5 challenge.
I made this card as a Wedding Anniversary card for a lady at work to give to her husband. That’s why it isn’t full of flowers and bows. I’ll be making her another card but with a more modern design so she has a choice as everybody’s tastes are different.
Right, I won't be blogging now for a while, my time just seems to be taken up at the moment with gardening and work, and I'm just too tired to keep up with challenges and just generally visiting my favorite blogs. So I'm going to take some time out. Thank you for visiting my blog and I'll see you around :o)
So until we meet again ... take care & keep smiling