Friday 10 April 2009

Tilda with Tulips - This one's for Jan

REMINDER- TO ENTER MY SURPRISE BIRTHDAY DRAW CLICK HERE.

Four months ago a lady I work with Jan had a massive stroke, she's still in hospital, and will be for a long time yet. Anyway it's her 65th birthday in July and her best friend (Sue) at work has decided to do her a photo album, with all all the girls photo's in, Sue also gave us some card to write a message on to go with our photo's. Well I wasn't about to just write a message, so here's what I did...











The DP is a freebie from off the net, sorry can't give you the link as I've had the image for well over a year and it was before I started blogging. It's darker than what's shown in the photo and that's because I lightened it because I didn't want it too busy. Both the main image stamps are from Magnolia's Easter collection, the border stamp is from Kelly Panacci and the "sending a hug" and XOXO stamps are from Hero Arts. The sentiment in the circle is computer generated and is an adapted quote from The Quote Garden, it was meant for a 40 yr old. The size of the card is 15.2 cm x 10.2 cm.

Thank you all for all the lovely comments and messages you've left me, and I'm really sorry I haven't got around to reply to you all, but the Easter holiday is almost upon us and I've got three days off after tomorrow so I'll catch up with you all then.

Take care & keep smiling

2 comments:

Wildärtan said...

Oh - Iäm sure Jan will enjoy the album and all the cards from you all- swell! And such a lovely card with a great lyric! Love it:-)

Rosella said...

What a great card Ann! Love the sentiment. I guess that is kind of how I feel, 18 years with lots of years of experience!!