From the base up...
1. Stardream pearlescent card - orange.
2. The backing paper was one I made myself on the computer from a block image found on the Net, changed the size to suit and I randomly tiled then filled the blanks in with yellow and printed onto a plain white card.
3. The Game console inner,cover and screen images where also from the Net and again all the images where resized. The bottom image had the text added by me using Comic Sans font, and both top and bottom images where triple heat embossed and edged with silver peel offs.
4. I scored the "hinge" using my Scor-Pal.
Unlike my HM shaped card, I'm really pleased with how this one turned out.
Thanks for looking