I'm on a roll, another finished card in less than a day!!! But then again it's always easier when you've got a sketch to follow. The sketch I followed can be found on the HM Challenge site and is for the new challenge. On this card I used three stamps to get the picture I wanted, and I've just looked at the picture and it seems they're on a hill !!! Oh well I can't be perfect all the time LOL...
1. Base card (as usual) Stardream pearlescent card.
3. DP Basic Grey - Euphoria - Ferver
4. Stamps used where: House Mouse -Twinkle Toes and Relaxing. The Daisy stamp is from Whippersnapper - Field of Daisies. All coloured with Derwent Coloursoft pencils and Sansador, with a blob of Sakura Gelly Roll clear glaze pen on their noses and eyes. The circle was hand cut as was the mount which is Bazzil card. The grass tufts were hand drawn.
5. The ribbon is from eBay, the same colour but in two different widths.
6. Prima flowers with a little Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust clear pen around the edges, and finished of with a pink flatback pearl.