Thursday 2 October 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge 38





















It's not a very good picture at all, by the time I get home it's dark and I had to use my craft light to light it as the flash was waaaaaaaay to bright. Any hoo, I hand stitched the border and on the roof and window sills I used some crystal glitter to look like icicles. The oval and Tilda are stuck on using foam pads. This was a lovely sketch to work with and one I'll more than likely use again.
Card Ingredients
Stamps - Magnolia
Base Card - Colorplan - 350gsm
Dark Green Linen Card - unknown
DP - HOTP Holly Stripe on Red
Gold Silk Mirri Board
Ribbon - unknown
Gold Thread - Anchor Lame No.300
Colouring - Derwent Coloursoft Pencils, Sansodor and Sakura Gellyroll Glaze (for the Door)
Glitter - Sparkle N Sprinkle Crystal Ice
Thank you for looking



1 comment:

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card. fab use of the stamps. Kimx